March 28, 2013

Immersion Day 2






walked about 15-20 mins to the field where we could harvest





With Nanay Auring who we lived with

This is the last day of our stay in Hacienda Luisita, Tarlac. We woke up four in the morning because we have to cook for our breakfast and our call time is six in the morning. After that, we walk and walk until we reached the field where we could harvest eggplants. We really feel the heat while walking and I think I might passed out but of course I didn't. After harvesting eggplants, it's time to go back and take a rest and cook food for our lunch (btw I didn't eat lunch there I eat lunch when we arrived to a stop-over). For four hours, we have to wait and take a rest because the call time is one in the afternoon. In that four hours waiting, all we do is to eat (we buy ice candy from a small store near the house and we buy buko pandan from a small kid). When I had enough on eating, I sleep (sounds like a lifestyle of a pig, right? lol). Anyways, we have to say goodbye to Nanay Auring which is the owner of the house and the kids also said goodbye to us.

I'll miss everything about there especially the morning breeze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading all your comments! x