April 17, 2013

A Sweet Escape







wearing: Bayo top, Cache Cache shorts, Keds shoes, Penshoppe bracelet, Ray Ban sunglasses
photos by Erica Marella
Here's what i wore on our second day stay at Subic. I come up with this floral idea and then i paired it with a denim shorts and it turned out pretty great even though it's a last minute outfit. I took this opportunity to have a shot under the tree because it's simple and pretty classic (don't you think?).

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN
Here are some photos from our sweet escape weekend!



'cause we're COOL LIKE THAT! YOLO
my morning face. i'm eating cereal
i'm now a niggah 











1 comment:

  1. I LOVE you in your Keds! They look great on you, hope to see mots more of them this summer? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading all your comments! x