April 22, 2013

Geekly Chic






wearing: top from Singapore, Cotton On pants, Toms shoes, nerdy glasses from Poleng
♥ SG Earth. I've been wanting to wear a nerdy glasses and look like a nerd for a day. But hey, hell week is finally over and that means i'm free as a bird (say hello to summer!). This weekend me and my family will go hit the beach and have some fun and relax a bit from their very stressful works. Anyways, i've been watching 'Flipped' for several times this month and whenever i watched it there's still a "kilig" factor. Oh and another thing, i recently in love with this Thailand song and it's really catchy for me and i'm inviting you to listen to this song and i'm pretty sure you'll gonna love it! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading all your comments! x