May 19, 2013

Dropping by



  1. 守護星(shou hu xing) - Fahrenheit
  2. 愛情闖進門 (ai qing chuang jin men | When Love Walked In) - BY2
  3. 我戀愛了 (wo lian ai le | I'm In Love) - Angela Zhang
  4. 新窩 (xin wo)- Fahrenheit and S.H.E.
  5. 你要的不是我 (ni yao de bu shi wo) - JJ Lin
My top 5 playlist songs for the month of May. Recently, I was watching lots of series and download the songs which I was listening to now. I feel happy and alive when I listen to these songs except the last song i find it lonely which is the other side of me. I just finished watching When Love Walked In (愛情闖進門) yesterday and I wish I could still continue to watch more series because school will start in two days from now. So here's the reason why my mind was out of this world during summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading all your comments! x