September 23, 2013

Blurred Lines

A much needed compliment in reality
Illustrations from Belinda Love Lee
Currently my resembles my mood
First photo from my instagram; Second and third photo from tumblr.

Here's something I haven't done in a while and I guess this is the longest eye lust post I've ever posted filled with lots of picturesque. Lately, shooting hasn't been an option thanks to busy schedule. So I've decided to share what I've been up to these past few weeks admiring photos on tumblr and some art blogs, also decided to share some interior stuffs since it's related to my course and I'm pretty sure I will be needing this when the time comes.

Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke for you to enjoy! x

2 comments:

  1. love the photos dear. Thanks for sharing.

    mind following each other? followed you already though :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Mind to follow each other? let me know:)

    xx
    littlegirl♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading all your comments! x