August 28, 2013

Plaid Advantage

Dad's polo, sis's shorts, Converse shoes. Photos by Erica.
A day which I dressed up but didn't really leave the house. Been lazy these past days or should I say weeks. Anyways, hell week (finals) is actually happening right now so I have to post this real quick.

This plaid polo is actually extremely large for me and it's pretty obvious but since I'm currently in love with plaid so I took advantage of it. It's a pity I couldn't wear this in school due to its largeness. I've worn it with a high-waist shorts and chucks (another boyish look #sorrynotsorry).

4 comments:

  1. Love this casual look!!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by Dahye! Love to visit your blog too. x

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, you look so cute!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Veena! already followed you in both. ♡

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading all your comments! x