October 12, 2013

Beauty of Nothingness

Photos from tumblr.

An apology post for taking ages to update, It's not that I'm busy doing school works but I have a feeling of nothingness for the past couple of weeks and been currently sick. So with my nothingness feeling, I decided to throw photos which currently resembles my mood especially the last three photos, sometimes I feel serious with nothing and sometimes I feel hyper with a combination of weirdness and randomness to the nth level. Anyways, me and my hs friends have a volunteer work to do tomorrow morning and by that I mean seriously early, I have to be at my friend's house by five in the morning so we can go together to the event and I thought this is would be fun and it's a mini reunion for us!

PS. Follow me on instagram and twitter for my updated lifestyle.

Here's Girlfriend by Icona Pop. Hope you like it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading all your comments! x