October 15, 2013

What does the shirt says?

Volunteer shirt, Crissa jeans, Topshop loafers, Longchamp bag. Photos by Julianne.
Being a volunteer to a big event is one of the toughest work to do, I would say it was a very tiring day for me and my friends. Woke up at four in the morning and arrived at Kristine's house by five in the morning, I survived! lol. The event started (morning shift) with the scavenger hunt game, we ate at Sbarro for dinner and came home afterwards, prepared myself to hit the sheets at 8pm because I was really exhausted to the nth level but seriously enjoyed rest of the day. Anyways, the volunteer shirt is so comfy so it's easy to move around and it's white so it can definitely match with everything. I wore this outfit with Topshop's loafers to spice it up. Every volunteer has its own volunteer ID with different color of strap which were assigned to different sections in the fair, in case one of you would ask.

P.S. Excuse my haggard face because these photos had been taken after our shift // The shirt says: 'I WILL #MAKE IT HAPPEN'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading all your comments! x