December 24, 2013

Red Poppin'

top and shorts borrowed from sis. T.U.K. creepers. Photos by Erica.
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Time flies so fast but before anything else I want to say thank you to my sister for giving me this T.U.K. creepers, I can't contain my happiness, I love it so much!

So, I'm currently enjoying my Christmas break, movie marathon-ing and food marathon-ing if there's such a thing. Now, grab a warm cup of tea, play some Jose Mari Chan's Christmas songs (never gets old and we all agree to that, right?) cause it's Christmas Eve!

Enjoying your Christmas Eve? I know you all do *wink* Merry Christmas from my family to yours.


6 comments:

  1. nice!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creepers are stunning!
    Lovin' your style girl! And wishing you a very merry Christmas too!

    xx,
    Stefany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sister's creepers!

    Followed you, hoping for a follow back so I can continue commenting on your posts
    Love,
    http://rubbieanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading all your comments! x