January 27, 2014

Easy Breezy

Terranova button-up, Converse sneakers. Photos by Poleng.
The weather has been so cold lately. Waking up early in the morning with a cold feet and trying to find warm spot for me to be able to continue sleeping but no i have to get up soon because of school. Well, I'm already taking up my major subjects, yayy with a little bit of aww because I know sooner or later I'll be drowning with a lot of plates but I'm hoping it would be manageable.. I don't want to cram! First two weeks of taking up major subjects is so far so good, I hope it'll be like this forever lol. Doing plates on weekends (Friday considered), having a little fun time = movie marathon plus food marathon and planning little things then sooner or later overthinking. 


2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading all your comments! x