February 28, 2014

Instaxed Adventures

outfit from the previous post here.
02.09.2014
We attended a wedding in Batangas and go for a monochrome look. Curious about why I wore sneakers, don't be. I removed them afterwards and wore a nude heels for the event same thing goes to my sister (the one wearing red). Here's a cute thing about my dad that day, I told him that I'll take a photo of him using instax and he should keep it inside his wallet and he respond instantly with yes! I'll post his photo here soon (update - I'll borrow it first from him).

02.15.2014
Me and Poleng joined the Love, Type - a lettering workshop of Abbey Sy and Denise. It was fun and exciting to learn artsy daisy from them. This event was held at the Third Cup Cafe in Katipunan (soft opening). The interior is lovely especially the bricks style behind our back. That's the one thing you should know about me is that I love bricks as a background, it kinda gives an illusion or something.

Mandatory photos with my siblings.


02.16.2014
This was a long overdue 18th celebration with my high school friends in Fort. Floral prints is not overrated as seen above, Three of us are wearing floral print and that was not planned at all. Meat-all-you-can dinner made me feel so bloated!

7 comments:

  1. nice pic!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I have a huge obsession with polaroid pictures <3

    Check out my blog if you can
    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading all your comments! x