March 17, 2014

I Wanna Go

Trendphile tee, Jellybean shorts, Topshop loafers, Sunnies by Charlie.
Found a new spot which is way better than shooting around my neighbourhood. Just staring at that beautiful mural makes me feel calm and relax (something about its color, obviously).

I've been drowning with school works these past couple of weeks and I assume there's more next week because hell week is almost there. Oh and here's the sad thing about my school year this year, we all know Summer is already fast approaching and I guess everyone's going on their beach vacation whilst am stuck in school doing tons of plates to reach deadlines, to keep it short, I have no vacation except holidays and weekends, how about that. I think I 'm gonna be sick thinking school stuff here so let's stop it here.

Goodnight! x


5 comments:

  1. Nice:)) New post on my blog check out-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/03/hells-for-spring.html
    x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are really pretty! That sucks about not having vacation but good luck with your schoolwork, I know you can go through it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you for your kind words, Maureen! Have a great day ahead. x

      Delete
  3. Nice post. :)

    www.shielamariereyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading all your comments! x