March 30, 2014

Tropical

Mossimo Mint green top, Forever21 stripes top, Bermuda Fashion pink crop top.  
And finals is finally over! Now I have time to make this post and.. I wanna share with you guys this long overdue photo shoot last month for my friend's food magazine. The theme is Summer, as represented by the fruits and colour scheme. Speaking about Summer, we're currently experiencing an extreme heat in this insane tropical country. I feel like I wanna live inside the fridge just to beat the heat *exhales*  

Another school term will begin on April Fool's day and my mind is such a mess right now so wish me all the best to get through this term. xo


Photos by Noreen Jazul // Make-up by Sandra Agno and Shamira Mojica

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about the heat. It gives me irritation all the time and i hate it :((( haha

    www.shielamariereyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading all your comments! x